Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Another assessment of Booroobin

From: <JerryAERO_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat May 17 00:54:01 2003

Dear Derek:
I think it would only be fair of Booroobin to warn those officials of the
untimely demise of the British officials who tried to do the same thing to
Summerhill. Everyone sharpen your pencils!

By the way, I don't think you answered me about whether Jeffrey Robinson,
Summerhill's brilliant lawyer, is from Australia.

Jerry Mintz
Alternative Education Resource Organization
www.educationrevolution.org
www.idec2003.com

In a message dated 5/16/03 7:36:12 PM, derek.sheppard_at_booroobinschool.com.au