Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] HAIFA TO GAIN NEW STATE-SPONSORED SCHOOL FOR ARABS

From: David Rovner <rovners_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: Sat May 3 10:17:00 2003

Hi Carol,
The problem/trouble/calamity/misfortune is that you have to put pressure and sometimes even rebel to achieve what should be a natural right: The right to educate your children as you wish. The right to freedom of learning.
Rights not favors is what we need from our "rulers."
I wonder what brings governments to do the opposite things that should be done and the opposite things that would bring benefit to people !!

~ David