Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] HAIFA TO GAIN NEW STATE-SPONSORED SCHOOL FOR ARABS

From: Carol Hughes <carolhughes1_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu May 1 17:12:01 2003

There has to be a whole encyclopedia of information behind this event. Is there any way to hear more about this? I'm trying to wrap my brain around this kind of school in Haifa, with all the impressions the media gives us. It is exciting and I wish everyone the very best of support and encouragement.
Carol Hughes