[Discuss-sudbury-model] no year-round Sudbury in N.A. to my knowlege

From: <Fxrs83_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Apr 3 19:27:01 2003

I've been at Cedarwood Sudbury School, in Santa Clara, CA, as recently as last month. I don't know who from there is on this list, so I thought I'd try and save you a dime.

They are not a year-round school. Although, the assembly votes on the school calendar each year, they do not have a critical mass of families there, at this time, who are interested in a year-round program.

Best of luck with your search. . .

-Robert Murphy