[Discuss-sudbury-model] Torn over sending our son to Fairfield School a Sudbury Valley Mo deled School

From: Reg Ogilvie <rogilvie_at_gt.ca>
Date: Tue Apr 1 08:59:00 2003

To anyone out there that wishes to respond:

My wife and I are in the midst of deciding whether to send our son to
Fairfield or to a Public French Immersion program. This choice has created
much debate between ourselves, family and friends with the majority being on
the side of the tried and tested Public system with my wife and I defending
a system we know little about other than in our gut it feels right.

If I could be so forward as to ask people to send me their experiences both
bad and good with this type of schooling? Any other thoughts are also
welcome.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Regards
Reg and June Ogilvie