Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] post-secondary

From: Ann Ide <ann.ide_at_rcn.com>
Date: Thu Mar 20 14:00:00 2003

Back in the 80's, I did my graduate work through the Independent Studies
Program at Lesley College, in Cambridge,MA. Sounds like Waterloo has pretty
much the same design that Lesley had. I don't know if it still exists or in
what form; but easy enough to check. I didn't take a single course offered
by Lesley. I found training programs, a mentor, and had an apprenticeship
all off campus. I was able to totally design my course of study. It was
great.

Ann Ide