Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] post-secondary

From: Alan Klein <alan_at_klein.net>
Date: Sun Mar 16 18:07:00 2003

My older daughter, a sometime attendee of democratic schools, graduated from
Hampshire College a couple of years ago. She and I found their approach to
be quite congruent with our own.

At the doctoral level, for mid-career folks, I recommend The Union Institute
and University (www.tui.edu).

~Alan Klein