Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] post-secondary

From: David Rovner <rovners_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: Sun Mar 16 16:39:01 2003

Very regretfully we haven't yet reached what Leon Tolstoy, in the 1860's,
called "the freedom of the learning generation," and at this pace, I'm
afraid it will surely take not less than "200 years to catch on and for this
idea to come to fruition," 'cause, "all those ready made
institutions-schools, gymnasia, and universities" -- haven't yet died and
"freely formed institutions" haven't yet grown.

~ David Rovner