RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] central California schools

From: Juanita Heyerman <juanita_at_cs.cornell.edu>
Date: Thu Mar 13 17:38:00 2003

Hi Lorraine,
Are you still considering moving to Ithaca,
still thinking of a Sudbury-type school here?
I know the homeschooling resource center has
started up, but haven't had a chance to visit
yet. They are having an open house soon, and I'll
probably go to that.

Since you are looking around in the Calif area,
have you heard of Sacramento Valley School?
They have a website at http://www.sacval.org/.
I was on the staff there for 3 months back
in 1993 (God, it's been 10 years -- wow).
They are really nice people.

Regards,
--Juanita