Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] On Playing Frogger

From: Jennifer Hughes <jen-huck_at_attbi.com>
Date: Mon Mar 3 16:23:00 2003

>From: "Ann Ide"

If you go to some other DSM archives, you'll find
>discussions about how we run our homes/families and how that is sometimes
>different than "school". It took us some adjusting to find our own family
>comfort with how the Sudbury model worked in family life differently than
>in
>school. It's still a big part of our family lifestyle; but it does not
>mimic their day at school.

I would love to hear more about how the Sudbury model works differently in
family life than in school. Would anyone be willing to share their
experiences or give examples?
And also, what are these other DSM archives? I'd love to look through them.

Thanks,
Jen