RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] On Playing Frogger

From: Heidi Crane <bunsofaluminum60_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 3 08:17:00 2003

Hi Fiona

Thanks for your post. It helps to hear about children who have the freedom
for as much TV or computer games as they want, and that they aren't
vegetables LOL

How long did they take before they weren't spending so much time doing
"screen time"? And I realize, they probably do still do a lot of TV and
computer. As much as when they started? What other interests do they have
besides TV and computer games?

thanks again
Heidi