Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] On Playing Frogger

From: Heidi Crane <bunsofaluminum60_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 2 23:10:00 2003

Thanks, Dana.

I guess what I need to do is consider the possibility that computer games
and TV can be a part of the day. Because we only have the one computer,
there's no way any of us can be on here 24 hours. Right now, *I* am the one
spending a LOT of time here. TV and computer as one activity among many. hmm

Heidi