Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Computer Games at School

From: Heidi Crane <bunsofaluminum60_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 2 17:33:00 2003

Thanks Peter

Your reply was most helpful. I've copy and pasted it to my hard drive. I'm
kind of scrapbooking lots of different essays, forum posts, and discussion
topics, for compiling and reading together, where i can mark them and put in
my own thoughts.

After seven years of homeschooling, finally codifying a unique philosophy of
education. hmmm.

peace, heidi