RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] schools as government buildings

From: sambo01 <sambo01_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Sun Mar 2 11:34:01 2003

>Agreed, but I am talking about government institutions. the insides of the
>local welfare office might look different from the insides of the local
>government school...but on the outside, they're VERY similar.

Maybe they still are in your part of the country, but anything built here in
the past couple of decades doesn't fit that narrow style. That
Institutional Guvmint style has all but disappeared since before the 80's.
I can send you photos if you like...

Maybe your local powers that be haven't entered the new century yet, and
still remember the good times before the war (WWll). LOL