Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] School/prison architecture

From: <JerryAERO_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Mar 1 20:31:00 2003

In a message dated 3/1/03 9:34:14 AM, shoeless_at_jazztbone.com writes:
<<I think the only item in that list that you could make a case as being a
"coercive-agenda" architectural feature would be fenced playing area,
and that's not really something that the architect has to spend any time
designing.

And if we served food it would bring about a whole new, very expensive
set of requirments that architects have to consider. And finally, if we
conducted executions on site, that's yet another set of architectural
concerns.

joe>>

<< And finally, if we
conducted executions on site, that's yet another set of architectural
concerns. >>

I assume you are still talking about schools. So you must be referring to
mental executions!

Jerry