RE: RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] sudbury/summerhill

From: sambo01 <sambo01_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Fri Feb 28 21:44:00 2003

Have you considered giving them the test answers. It is clear that the
state doesn't want them to learn - just get good scores, just as it is clear
they would rather not be taught. Make both happy(er). They would still
have to show up, but think of the fun you all could have if they were not
expected to "perform".