Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] sudbury/summerhill

From: David Rovner <rovners_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: Fri Feb 28 12:46:00 2003

1. I wonder if the discussion being conducted here, is related with the
subject line? Otherwise, we might as well change it accordingly.

2. Architects usually design anything "you put in front of them": schools,
prisons, garbage sites, even brothels. I wonder if moral values play any
part in their decisions.

~ David