Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] sudbury/summerhill

From: <Sugmapl_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Feb 28 12:27:00 2003

Dear Sam,

Thank You.

     Or we may avoid the whole idea of results completely. I see the work as
the single notion of offering freedom and respect to the child. And, that it
is possible to do this work without agenda, without expectation, without
anticipation. See, then we can simply offer freedom and respect to the child,
avoiding all the while any notion that what we are doing is some form of
program or teatment or pedagogy.

Warm Regards,
Bill Richrdson