[Discuss-sudbury-model] Sudbury former students

From: David Rovner <rovners_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: Thu Feb 27 10:31:00 2003

". . . We have already noted that there is no way for this or any similar
study to provide a definite answer to the question of how a Sudbury Valley
education influences the future course of a student's life. But it is
possible to answer the more limited question we set at the beginning: does a
person's attendance at Sudbury Valley, whether for a short or long time,
have an adverse affect on the options available to that person? The data
presented in the study leaves no doubt that the answer is "No": former
students at Sudbury Valley enjoy, at the very least, the full range of life
choices available to every other group of young people going out into the
world.

And they enjoy a childhood of freedom, respect, and trust."

[Legacy of Trust -- Life After the Sudbury Valley School Experience, pg.
250]

~ David