Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] sudbury/summerhill

From: Alan Klein <alan_at_klein.net>
Date: Tue Feb 25 23:30:00 2003

It is pretty obvious that the traditional models of schooling have failed
these kids, so I hope you are not holding democratic schools to a higher
standard!. On the other hand, I have seen kids from all socio-economic
levels and with all kinds of parents come through democratic schools just
fine. I believe they stand a better chance of growing up healthy at such
schools.

~Alan Klein