[Discuss-sudbury-model] central California schools

From: <LFaehndri_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Feb 25 23:08:00 2003

I will be visiting a cohousing group in Paso Robles (near San Louis Obispo)
in March and I would like to know if anyone knows of any existing or forming
SVSs in that area.

While in CA I will also be going to San Francisco. Are Diablo Valley and
Santa Clara the closest schools to San Francisco. Anyone know? I'm hoping
to visit a school since I have never been to a sudbury school but I really
believe in the philosophy and I'm hoping to send my daughter to one.

Thanks,
Lorraine