Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] sudbury/summerhill

From: Alan Klein <alan_at_klein.net>
Date: Tue Feb 25 08:49:00 2003

I don't disagree with anything Scott says here. I would say however, Scott,
that you had the advantage of reading Summerhill AFTER you had been a part
of SVS. For most of us old-timers, Summerhill was a glimpse into a new
possibility and provided us with lots of guidance and vision as we forged
our own philosophies.

~Alan