[Discuss-sudbury-model] Any Sudbury schools in Portland Oregon?

From: Samantha Van Der Merwe <bingymama_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Feb 25 01:19:00 2003

I have recently found out about The Sudbury Valley
School and I am very interested in finding out about
more. There is plenty of reading that I plan to do and
this disscusion group is great. After a dissapointing
year of having a first grader in public school, I am
determined to find something else for my child. I read
about Cascade Valley school in Portland but can't
access their web site. Are they still operational? Is
there any hope in Portland for anything similar?
Samantha

=====
Samantha Van Der Merwe