[Discuss-sudbury-model] sudbury/summerhill

From: Hector Ortega <hctr76_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Feb 25 00:53:00 2003

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member in the discussion list. My name is
Hector Ortega and I'm a linguistics graduate student
in San Diego, California. Until recently I had been
planning on going into the teaching credential program
to teach Spanish or ESL in a public high school. In
the past year and a half I've been reading a lot about
free schols and unschooling. As a consequence, I can
hardly see myself teaching in any traditional school.

Is there any fundamental difference between the
Sudbury Schools and Summerhill?

Does anybody know if someone is planning on openning a
Sudbury School in southern California?

:) Hector