[Discuss-sudbury-model] intro

From: Heidi Crane <bunsofaluminum60_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat Feb 22 11:20:00 2003

Hello

I am a homeschooling mother of three, who came upon the Sudbury website by
way of John Gatto's writings. I'm rethinking/revamping how we educate our
kids at this point. The Sudbury/unschooling concept is pretty close to how
we do things already, so it has struck a chord with me, clicking around at
the website and reading up on it.

Anyway. Hoping to gain more understanding and with it, a trust in my
kids...I'll follow with a few questions I have.

thanks

Sue

http://hillermethod.com/bunso
Lose Weight Without Dieting!