Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Several Questions Regarding Sudbury Model

From: Conarch <Conarch_at_surfnest.net>
Date: Sat Feb 15 21:54:00 2003

    Don't worry, I'm not trying to draw out any controversial hubbub or the like. For the past three years I have been enrolled at The New School in southern Delaware, and although we are similar to SBV in many ways, the day to day running of the school appears to be different from that of SBV and other Democratic Free schools in some indistinct (and possibly distinct) ways. I am wondering what the differences are between TNS and SBV model schools, and the differences between SBVM schools as well.