RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] What is your doubt?

From: Marilu Diaz <madiaz_at_puertorico.fcb.com>
Date: Thu Feb 13 09:07:01 2003

It has a lot to do with fear and control .... Sudden changes come about
through shock, but most changes take a lot of effort and time (although I
see the education system is quickly approaching a gigantic shock). Let's
hope that determination of the few brave who continue making a difference
will eventually bring about a new social reality for healthier generations
to come.