[Discuss-sudbury-model] What is your doubt?

From: <Michellh21_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Feb 13 08:28:00 2003

i'm an international student from Hong Kong. My horrible school experience
has scared me not to have kids. I don't want my kids to study in a sick
education system. In my country, people still cannot trust a democratic
school. But I feel much much better when i see Sudbury schools work in other
countries.
I decide to pick Sudbury Schools as my research topic as I'm really
fasinated. I want to do a survey on what people doubt about Sudbury schools.
Why it seems so hard to become the majority?
What do people worry about the school principles such as, self-government, no
compulsory curriculum, mixed age group?
I'll be appreciate if you let me know your opinion. Thanks a lot.

Huang