[Discuss-sudbury-model] Conference

From: The Booroobin Sudbury School / Derek Sheppard <derek.sheppard_at_booroobinschool.com.au>
Date: Sat Feb 1 19:28:01 2003

Hi all,

I've been advised of the following conference, Celebrating the Spirit of Learning, which appears interesting and relevant to people interested or involved in Sudbury model Schools:

I am organising the 3rd International SOUL IN Education conference for September/October this year and thought it wonderful if someone would present at this conference. Please follow the contact details if interested.

As a contribution to holistic, soulful educating everywhere could you kindly please pass this notice and letter on to all relevant contacts, in particular to all the Sudbury schools over the world. THAT would be a most valuable service to us. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information if needed.

Many thanks in advance

Yours Dawn

The conference will be held in Byron Bay, a beautiful area with great surfing beaches, with rainforested hills in the hinterland of northern New South Wales, Australia.

Details can be seen on the web site: http://www.spiritoflearning.com

I have been aware of previous conferences at Findhorn and in Hawaii.

Booroobin will be submitting one or more presentation proposals.

Regards, Derek Sheppard
The Booroobin Sudbury School - a centre of learning
www.booroobinschool.com.au
Ph / fax +61 07 5499 9944