[Discuss-sudbury-model] school in Portland, Oregon?

From: Jennifer Hughes <jen-huck_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed Jan 22 18:25:01 2003

Hi, I thought I had seen a listing for a Sudbury type school in Portland,
but I just looked for the link on the "other schools" page at Sudval.org and
there isn't one. Is there a school in Portland? Was there? Might there
be in the future? I may be moving to the Portland area this summer and
would love for my child to have the opportunity to choose a school modeled
on SVS.

Thanks,
Jen