RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] a newcomer wanting to learn

From: Joe Jackson <shoeless_at_jazztbone.com>
Date: Sun Jan 19 09:34:00 2003

Hey Rich.

Actually, I think most Sudbury schools do not allow young children to
leave campus alone.

I know both Fairhaven and Sudbury Valley allowed young kids off alone in
the past, but this is no longer the case. My sense is that most of the
other schools have gone this direction as well.

Yours,

Joe Jackson