[Discuss-sudbury-model] a newcomer wanting to learn

From: Sally M <satchbo88_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat Jan 18 13:07:00 2003

Hello-

I am currently working as a waldorf teacher, yet I keep finding that I am uncomfortable with so much teacher-led activities...I'm interested in transitioning to more child-led learning, yet I have a challenge trusting that junk food, tv, caffeine, drugs, etc. won't be abused in an atmosphere of total freedom.  I don't want to offend anyone - please help me with stretching my consciousness in your direction.

Sally Mabelle

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*. Received on Sat Jan 18 2003 - 13:06:14 EST