[Discuss-sudbury-model] ATTENTION: Ignore attachments that appear to be from me.

From: Scott David Gray <sdg_at_sudval.org>
Date: Thu Jan 16 11:15:00 2003

Some computer using prodigy.net to access email keeps
sending virii to this mailing list (masquerading as
sdg_at_sudval.org or sgray_at_sudval.org). These emails are _not_
coming from me. Do not open any attachments from anyone
unless you have good reason to KNOW that you were expecting
an attachment from the person and the footprint of the
attachment matches what you expect.

--

--Scott David Gray
reply to: sdg_at_sudval.org