[Discuss-sudbury-model] ATTENTION: prodigy.users

From: Scott David Gray <sdg_at_sudval.org>
Date: Thu Jan 16 11:12:00 2003

Someone using prodigy.net to access email keeps sending
virii to this mailing list (masquerading as sdg_at_sudval.org
or sgray_at_sudval.org). These emails are _not_ coming from me
-- they are coming from a virus on your computer. Do
something to clean your computer!

--

--Scott David Gray
reply to: sdg_at_sudval.org