Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] educational philosophy of Rebecca Wild vs. Sudbury

From: Mike Sadofsky <sadofsky_at_attbi.com>
Date: Mon Jan 13 11:37:00 2003

The Pestalozzi Experiment was mentioned to me by several people in my
recent visit to Sudbury model schools and interest groups in Europe.
Rebecca Wild has written a book, Raising Curious Kids: The Pestalozzi
Experiment in Child-Based Education. Published by Shambhala in 2000,
the book is available from Amazon.com in English.
I haven't yet had the opportunity to read it.

Mike