RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] educational philosophy of Rebecca Wild vs. Sudbury

From: Joe Jackson <shoeless_at_jazztbone.com>
Date: Sun Jan 12 09:37:00 2003

Hi Martin.

The purpose of "OK, so you're sort of like ..." is PR; to give Fairhaven
School prospective parents a sense of perspective as to what a Sudbury
school is.

I don't think many of our prospective families have ever heard of a Wild
school, so I'm not sure that adding that would help the document achieve
it's purpose better.

However, it sounds like your prospective parents seem to know what the
Wild school is; if you wish to use the document for your PR (and
possibly add something to it), please email the school with the details
of the request at staff_at_fairhavenschool.com.

all the best,

joe jackson