RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Re: red cedar request

From: Louie Mahoney Cohn <louie4444_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Dec 27 17:37:00 2002

If the article you are looking for is "The Challenges of the Transition
Time" by Deborah Lundbech, it can be found at:
http://www.sudburynetwork.org/perspectives0201.pdf

Mary Lou Cohn

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf