Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Looking for comparative-quantitative research on Alumni

From: Scott David Gray <sgray_at_sudval.org>
Date: Sun Dec 15 21:19:01 2002

A good bit of research has been done, and more is underway
as we speak.

I would check in particular:

Greenberg, Daniel & Sadofsky, Mimsy "Legacy of Trust," 334
pages, the Sudbury Valley School Press.
http://www.sudval.org/books.html#110

and

Gray, Peter & David Chanoff "When Play is Learning: A School
Designed for Self-Directed Education." Phi Delta Kappan.
1994 : 608-611

--

--Scott David Gray
reply to: sgray_at_sudval.org