Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] For India?

From: Ranajit Chatterjee <ranajit_chatterjee_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Dec 11 19:42:00 2002

Dear Jerry,
  It is impressive to know about the impact of your
visit and about your feelings for the situations in
India.

> Will you be going back to India? Do you know of
> Butterflies, a democratic
> program for street and working children in Delhi?

  Yes I am planning to return within a year or so.
I hope by then I could make some concrete outline
about how I could add to the efforts in developing
respectful and free education environments.

  Thank you for the informations about the conferences

and Butterflies. I was not aware of their activities.
Now I found some from the net.

  Later again...

  Regards

  Ranajit