Re:Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] For India?

From: <srimad_at_juno.com>
Date: Wed Dec 11 14:56:01 2002

Dear Jerry: When you were in India for the conference, did you meet anyone involved in Waldorf education? I had heard of some attempts to start Waldorf schools in India. I just wanted to know if any school had come up.

I had an opportunity to teach at a Krishnamurti Foundation school in Bangalore. It was a little bit like the Waldorf schools but a long way from SVS.

The beliefs and expectations of most of the Indians will make it very difficult to have schools like SVS in India.

Sree
sreemadhavana_at_yahoo.com

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com