Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] SVS=Elite? AND Urban Students

From: <Evfocus_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Dec 4 13:14:01 2002

Hi Everyone,
I am not sure anyone who believes that Graduate school is worth going into
debt for but being a staff person a an SVS school is not. I believe what I
have learned in the three years I have had my daughters at Diablo Valley to
be my valuble most education so far.
I never be grudge one cent of the money I spend for this experience. I would
not trade it for a Harvard graduate education.