RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Re: Discuss-sudbury-model digest, Vol 1 #31 - 3 msgs

From: Warren McMillan <warren_at_bmts.com>
Date: Tue Dec 3 21:02:00 2002

Sonia. One sentence you wrote in support of public education caught my
attention and I just couldn't help responding to it. You write:

"...we will continue to produce an uneducated populace that lacks the
critical thinking
skills needed to resist the conservative corporate domination of our
lives."

It seems to me it is precisely the conditioning we are subjected to in
public schooling that renders us unable to resist the conservative
domination in our lives.

Warren