Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Schools in Canada

From: Victoria Serda <vserda_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun Dec 1 23:46:00 2002

Well, Joe, you have flabbergasted me! I guess when we have one of the
biggest countries in the world with so little population, it could
appear that we have many similar schools, but when you know Canada, you
also understand that there are many less private or alternative schools
here, and so the public school verses private school ratio I'm sure
would be much less. And you can see, I am listed as the contact for one
of the start up groups, and have started two schools in two years in
different places within a half hour driving distance with no success,
but i keep trying!
I hope things change here, as around the world.
Thanks for your perspective, it gave my a laugh, ;-)
Victoria