Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Complexity Interpretation...

From: Victoria Serda <vserda_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat Nov 30 16:45:01 2002

Dear David,
Yes, I do believe it is compromising. There is usually a compromise in
how much to have societal approval for an enterprise, for the more
societal approval, the more likely to have the ideas further spread. If
the community doesn't support your ideas, there will be more struggle to
exist and promulgate the ideas. The more energy it takes to exist, the
less energy is left over to pursue the dissemination of these ideals. I
think it is only natural, even when one believes in
non-authoritarianism, to want to circulate ideas that people may
possibly want to understand and consider. Therefore, each person or
group must find their own place to put their mark on the line graph of
following the ideals totally verses doing what is accepted in society.
Victoria