RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] donation offer

From: Carmel Sullivan <Carmel_at_Co-Abode.com>
Date: Thu Nov 21 18:17:01 2002

Hi Linda,

My son used to go to an SVS school in Colorado (Alpine Valley) he now
goes to a new Public Charter School in LA called Pacifica Community
Charter School. It was started by moms whose children went to a school
very similar to SVS. They are looking to implement some of the SVS model
into that school, e.g. judicial system, no classrooms etc. This may be
the first Public Charter School in LA to try to implement SVS into the
public school system, much like what the Charter SVS in Oregon has done.

They would love and appreciate a gift like that.

Contact: Anna Wayne 310-845-9405 or email her at teach4peacenow_at_aol.com

Carmel