RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] a "home schooling group" attempting to implement the Sudbury model?

From: Marilu Diaz <madiaz_at_puertorico.fcb.com>
Date: Thu Nov 21 15:47:00 2002

David,
I wrote them and got a response. They are a group of three 'unschooling'
moms who are former teachers of Public School System and also Montessori.
They are exploring the possibility of starting a Sudbury model school in
Puerto Rico and have been meeting with parents who would support such a
venture. I copy them in this e-mail so they can give you more details.
Marilu