Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] schools or groups in ithaca, NY and intro

From: Scott David Gray <sgray_at_sudval.org>
Date: Thu Nov 21 11:17:01 2002

It is certainly possible! I'd go so far as to say that it
is wise for people who are starting schools to plan to open
in less than couple years of starting the project -- even
though it takes a tremendous amount of work to start a
school, it also takes a great deal of momentum and
enthusiasm by the founders (momentum which can be lost if
one plans too leisurely a process).

You will find the School Planning Kit
http://www.sudval.org/books.html#700 invaluable.