Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] donation offer

From: Mike Sadofsky <sadofsky_at_attbi.com>
Date: Thu Nov 21 08:59:01 2002

Hi Linda,

I just returned from Germany, where in addition to visiting Sudbury
model schools in Netherlands and Denmark, I met with some folks in
Berlin who are planning a Sudbury model school.
You might want to contact them directly and discuss your offer.

You can find them at:
http://www.demokratische-schule.de

Mike Sadofsky
Sudbury Valley School