RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] donation offer

From: Marilu Diaz <madiaz_at_puertorico.fcb.com>
Date: Thu Nov 21 08:44:00 2002

I also studied education and after a frustrating practice got turned off by
the system. (I made a career in advertising afterwards). I now have a
three year old daughter and have been investigating the possibility of home
schooling, but am not quite convinced by the curriculums. In my search for
alternative education, I discovered the democratic concept of schooling and
felt in my heart that was the most natural way of children learning and
developing. I would definitely consider opening this type of school in
Puerto Rico, and would be thrilled to have some starting point...
Marilu Diaz
256 Rosario #705
San Juan, PR 00912
(787)309-7306