[Discuss-sudbury-model] schools or groups in ithaca, NY and intro

From: <LFaehndri_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Nov 21 08:43:00 2002

Hi. I just joined the list to learn more about SVS and see if there were
others in Ithaca, NY (or nearby) that are interested in starting a democratic
school or are already in the process of doing this. My daughter Chloe (17
months) and I will be moving to Ithaca in a few months and I want to get
started on a school so it will be up and running by the time she's old enough
to attend. Is it possibe? Let me know if you're out there or if you know of
anything going on in Ithaca!

Thank you. Glad to be here.

Lorraine